tHL Forum-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tHL Forum-

Site Currently Under Construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iLLuZiOn tHL

iLLuZiOn tHL

Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid Empty
PostSubject: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:55 am

every one start capping them selves we need to make this vid lol
Back to top Go down
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

PostSubject: Re: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Ok, well if were going to have a vid this is how its going to be.

Everyone will cap themselves and send it to iLLuZioN but it has to really good new transfers connected to style. You should all cap a lot and if its not good dont bother sending it. If you send him the video and it needs to be better we'll let you know and you can cap some more lol. I want this to be better or as good as the TS video. If its not I'd rather not have a video at all.

I'll talk to you about the editing Illuzion. tHL
Back to top Go down
https://thl-forums.forumotion.com
i Sux So Bad

i Sux So Bad

PostSubject: Re: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:13 pm

FINALLY! I was getting bored, fucking hard as hell whore recs uber geeky .Im on it, time to make some awesome tfs Very Happy edit: illu, you want the raw file, right? tHL
Back to top Go down
VirmOnkey.tHL

VirmOnkey.tHL

PostSubject: Re: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Great! Let's ROCK IT!
Back to top Go down
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

PostSubject: Re: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Also only the players with the best parts will be in it that includes most of you but we cant have 20 people in the video.
Back to top Go down
GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

PostSubject: Re: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:31 pm

cud i be special guest by any chance

if... u know, am i special enuff =(?
Back to top Go down
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

PostSubject: Re: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Well, me and iLLuZioN have got a lot accomplished. We figured out how its going to be set up and found some tfs. Also Vir you had one good clip but you need to cap some more. We need to find leet tfs connected to style.

There will be a few of our best players introduced in the begging and the rest of you will be introduced later with some parts in between. We'll let you know who will be introduced in the beginning. The editing will be very good, i'll leave it to be a surprise. As for the music, I'm working on that right now.

Remember we need to find really sick tfs connected to style.

tHL
Back to top Go down
VirmOnkey.tHL

VirmOnkey.tHL

PostSubject: Re: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 pm

wuuh i will be not active for next 2 weeks then i will work hard and I hope find some new ownage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid   Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok Its Time to Make the tHL vid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
tHL Forum- :: Videos-
Jump to: