tHL Forum-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tHL Forum-

Site Currently Under Construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stop with tHL....no member online on pc..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bONeL tHL

bONeL tHL

stop with tHL....no member online on pc.. Empty
PostSubject: stop with tHL....no member online on pc..   stop with tHL....no member online on pc.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm

wtf...only me, vir and void on pc game....and now no thl movie...this isnt good enought....well....im leave for search a new crew....thanks n1ck....you are a good friend and good leader....and good player...sry but tHL its only for xbox 360 and ps2..not for pc...i think this...thanks illu, vir, void, eraser, pokemon and all member for play with me...bye tHL in my heart 4 ever
Back to top Go down
MeaTLoaF tHL

MeaTLoaF tHL

PostSubject: Re: stop with tHL....no member online on pc..   stop with tHL....no member online on pc.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 pm

bye bye bonel :( tHL
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
VirmOnkey.tHL

VirmOnkey.tHL

PostSubject: Re: stop with tHL....no member online on pc..   stop with tHL....no member online on pc.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 pm

boni i luv u tHL D;
Back to top Go down
GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

PostSubject: Re: stop with tHL....no member online on pc..   stop with tHL....no member online on pc.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 am

i wont let u
Back to top Go down
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

PostSubject: Re: stop with tHL....no member online on pc..   stop with tHL....no member online on pc.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:47 am

I understand thanks bonel but who told you there will be no video? We already have a lot of it caped. You and Vir were really good members and I thank you for leaving like a normal person unlike some people. I understand completely. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thl-forums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stop with tHL....no member online on pc..   stop with tHL....no member online on pc.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stop with tHL....no member online on pc..
Page 1 of 1