tHL Forum-

Site Currently Under Construction
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 el3m3nT departure from tHL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i Sux So Bad

i Sux So Bad

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Lansing, MI

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:19 pm

This was mentioned before but it isnt very noticeable
N1ck tHL wrote:


Also we thought about it and have kicked element out of the clan for several reasons. Sorry element I'm sure we'll all still be friends.

Thought everyone would like to know. tHL

Yes im kicked, i made a shit load of mistakes, one being entering the oas tourny with thl tag, when nick told me not to. Thing is, i couldnt enter w/o it says Dead.OaS. I took the risk. :\

Well this is the end of my tHL days, thanks you all of tHL for the good times, especially my times with you illuzion ^^. You were the reason i did not quit earlier.

Also, i would like to know the other reasons. What are they? Oh and thanks for not WARNING me before kicking me,
N1ck tHL wrote:
Element youv caused to much trouble with the clan and we ALL agree you shuld be kicked out sorry.

And i wonder who is lying, Nick says he talked to illuzion about it, but illuzion says he did not >.>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future plans :: going for kYi atm, btw, STFU Gunz, i can do what i want, Delete me from Xfire, idfk, fuck you too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also final words i told nick.
el3m3nT wrote:
A clan should not follow a leader blindly. They must cooperate.

Still i must say this: <3 tHL fan forever ^^
kthknxbai

~el3m3nT

Edit :: PS. http://kyi.211321.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90 <----- joining request for Kill Your Idols
Back to top Go down
GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

Posts : 476
Join date : 2009-07-06

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 am

ok maybe i overreacted ^^
Back to top Go down
DeaD.OaS



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-05-23

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Lol, thats funny.

So the actualy reason for kicking him from tHl is that you didnt want tHl to take part in they Tournament?
And because he didnt remove the tHl tag during the tourney its a reason for kicking someone? ROFL!
Wow, thats the funniest thing I heard since a long time. Thx for making me laugh.

Even IF its just one of several reason, its simple awkward

Seriously, that decision is a shame for you and 100% failed
Back to top Go down
VirmOnkey.tHL

VirmOnkey.tHL

Posts : 199
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 24
Location : Russia/Moscow

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 am

i am totally agreed!elem to tHL !!!!
Back to top Go down
i Sux So Bad

i Sux So Bad

Posts : 128
Join date : 2009-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Lansing, MI

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:01 am

Thx Dead, OaS <3

edit :: oh and thnx for the support vir, didnt see that post.


Last edited by el3m3nT.OaS on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

Posts : 476
Join date : 2009-07-06

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 am

gratz...
Back to top Go down
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-05-01

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:09 am

Actually as dumb as you can try to make it sound by changing your name and geting your friends to post we had thought about kicking you out for months. Heres some more reasons for your pretty self since you want me to go into it.

1. You just whore and cant style, and even with this iLLuZioN has a bigger high.

2. You have always been rude and obnoxious to everyone whether you relize it or not.

3. When ever anyone has a bigger high than you, you try to make a competition into it.

4. You talk trash about members including myself behind there back ''not to mention bonel.

5. No one barley wants to be in partys with you because all you talk about is your self or Dreamy.

6. When I brought the firm plant to 360 we taught you and you taught some noobs who showed everyone.

7. I told you not to play for tHL in the graff battle because for all the other reasons I didn't want you representing tHL like that.


Well, thats all I'v got off the top of my head and btw no one was lying, me illuzion and some other members whos names I'm not going to mention so you don't attack them had been thinking about it for a long time, to be honest the graff battle didn't bother me as much as the other reasons but you just topped it all off and pretty much all the tHL members can agree with me on this one. And as for you Dead if your prepared to handle all this I think he would be a great addition for OaS.

Wink

_________________
el3m3nT departure from tHL OddWt
Back to top Go down
https://thl-forums.forumotion.com
GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

GUNZLOLOLOLOLOL tHL

Posts : 476
Join date : 2009-07-06

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:06 pm

nick is right with that huge post :D
Back to top Go down
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-05-01

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 am

So neither Element or Dead have anything to say? Surprised

_________________
el3m3nT departure from tHL OddWt
Back to top Go down
https://thl-forums.forumotion.com
-MadCap tHL-



Posts : 313
Join date : 2009-05-03
Age : 28
Location : some wear over the rainbow

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 am

[quote="i Sux So Bad"]This was mentioned before but it isnt very noticeable
N1ck tHL wrote:


Well this is the end of my tHL days, thanks you all of tHL for the good times, especially my times with you illuzion ^^. You were the reason i did not quit earlier.

Edit :: PS. http://kyi.211321.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90 <----- joining request for Kill Your Idols

*cough*madcap*cough*
Back to top Go down
elemenT.OaS

elemenT.OaS

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 26
Location : Lansing. MI, USA

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:24 am

I finally got the chance to get on ... (btw dead never comes here, he registered once and then posted after i gave him a link to that post, i DID NOT tell him to post, he posted without me asking him to, it was his decision not mine)

Fist thing i want to say is: can you unban me? (first issue at hand)

tHL Forums Login wrote:
Information

You have been banned from this forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay people prolly wont read this but here i go.

First thing you mentioned that i changed my own name, okay i have the power to do that, BUT HOW THE HELL DO I HAVE POWER TO BAN MYSELF?? Im fucking banned you idiot. I did not change my name. You mention my playing style, you say i cant style, but repetitively i have told you i style really good on ps2. i dont play xbox much anymore, and i have gotten better, yet i NEVER play with you. And about illuzion with a higher combo Nick, you dont whore and you dont understand, illuzion's 2.6 biil was the worst 2bill in history of thaw :O Even when he sped up the video (his 2.1bil), it was still almost 11 minutes 0.0 i did a slightly higher score in 10:30 meaning i have a MUCH MUCH better combo than his, since his combo was longer with having to be sped up. And what is wrong with a lot of competition? another excuse to kick me out? Just tell me dont do something, and i wont do it (tournament issue commented on later in this post)

Something i mush bring up now, you talk about my personallity on xbox, WHY? i dont fucking even play xbox, and people come to me and say "you and illuzion are our favorite thl memebers" Is that someone people dont like? And you mention what i talk about >.> again, i dont play xbox, and when i do, i avoid being in parties with you because i personally find you annoying from time to time. Oh and you cant know what i talk about the most because i dont talk to you much. I admit i talked a bit about dreamy when i found out about his raping thaw with 3b but that didnt last long... Also you say people do not like me in partites. when i get on, i get many invites from my friends (not including you) so how the fuck are you going to tell me that? you are making excuses for kicking me out now.

Trash talking... I dont fucking do that shit. that incedent with bonel was me asking for advice on how to tell a friend something sucks. Yes trash talking is shit. Where do you get your facts? make sure they are a reliable source before accusing me of shit i didnt do (like illuzion told me). Oh and trash talk "oh is the baby going to cry" or something like that, is what you said after i left your party. Im still pissed at you.

The firm plant issue (also known as teleplant)...STOP WITH THE LIES NICK... You didnt teach me and i didnt teach anyone, WTF Itz Boh taught meatloaf who taught me and Sk8er Kidd 99. Skater kid told everyone how to firm plant so STOP FUCKING LYING ABOUT ME. >.> Oh and you said i deleted you on xbl? AGAIN LIES. because i wasnt talking you decided to lie. I couldnt have possibly deleted you on ES Skipfam since i dont use that account. Yet im not friends with you anymore on that accound. so yes stop the lies please?

Graff tournament, not battle. Where the fuck did you get battle from? and it was for fun. Why get bent up over that? doesnt make sense whatsoever. Also About kicking me out. You got lucky you could kick me before i quit. Twice i have posted resignation topics for thl but i always deleted them since i felt kinda wanted in thl. i was wrong. Also i told meatloaf before i got on xbox (before you kicked me) that i was going to quit thl because FLG Epic got in the clan. I believe that is the worst decision you can make for thl. You just want to piss meatloaf off by letting him in the clan (correct me if im wrong since meatloaf has more skill then Epic) Well you kicked me before i can say i quit. Oh well im sorry i didnt fucking quit sooner.

**edits may happen later**

Thanks if you read it all the way though.
Sincerely,

~el3m3nT.OaS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/el3m3nTtHL
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-05-01

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Element keep in mind that kids that play tony hawk do come to this website so you might want to watch it you language. Wink

Ok for the first paragraph I was on vacation so when I got back I saw your name was I sux so bad and figured you were just whining as always and I didn't ban you btw. Now regarding your style I keep in touch with the ps2 players and not once have I ever heard a complement plus youv made style videos before that were beyond awful.

Ok, ocationaly I do whore my high is a little over 2.1 bil. Unlike some of your comments I'm not an idiot. When it comes down to it iLLuZioN has a bigger whore combo then you it doesnt matter how long it took or his trick combinations its better, even with the competing and bragging you do about your highs. And whats wrong with competing is you take it to the extreme. Whenever you start doing it you nonstop brag about your self. I remember when you were competing with iLLuZioN at casino all you did was patronize him and brag about your self to the point where he got very mad and stopped talking to you. You might not see it but trust me everyone else does whenever someone had a better score you want to beat you play it non stop and talk about how your other scores are better and youv done this many many times.
Now the beginning of the next paragraph doesnt make ''mush'' since but I'll try to respond as logical as I can. Lol, this was just kind of funny you say that you and illuzion are peoples favorite thl players... I'm the leader and I'v never heard that once, thats just you competing and comparing yourself to others again. And as for I'm annoying thanks for attacking my personality but your much more annoying my friend. Like we'v already established all you talk about is your self and you mute everyone all the time not to mention how when I first replied to this topic when ever I was in a party you left and if not you wouldn't talk, thats just being a baby about this whole situation and I would have been more than happy to nicely talk to you. Nothing I put was an excuse and its obvious the rest of THL backs my decision up 100%.

Yes Element you do trash talk gunz even told me you were talking trash about me on x fire before I kicked you out and some where in all that spam he posted shows you calling me and idiot despite me being much smarter than you... I'v all heard you trash talk about Mercy a Beast calling him a 'Cocky Noob.' Not to mention all the times youv called FLG a noob and those are just a few I'm sure the rest of THL could come up with more, so even pretend you don't trash talk element. And my Oh is the baby going to cry comment is because you wouldn't talk to me and is not even relivent in this conversation because I never said I don't ever trash talk rofl.

The firm plant issue the first people to use it on 360 was me and boh then we taught illuzion and illuzion taught some other members including you. Next according to boh you taught Sweet Jones who talk everyone so it comes back to you. STOP LYING ABOUT ELEMENT... uber geeky Next when did I say I didn't delete you on xbox in the post above your bringing up random things that make you look stupid. And for the record you deleted me on your element thl account and when I saw that I deleted Es Skipfam.

As for the graff tournament whether I said tournament or battle you know I meant the same thing. I never got bent up on it and its not like I kicked you out right after. I told you not to represent THL with it because... like I said before with all youv done I didn't want you representing THL, but I told you it sounded cool and you should represent ES, you need to stop making up lies to try and make me sound bad.

And as for you were about to quit thats what everybody who gets kicked out sais and no matter what your cocky attitude thinks the rest of THL thought I should give Epic a chance.

Anyway it's apparent I'v one this argument especially since I have a whole clan to back me up but thanks for keeping me entertained element Congrats

_________________
el3m3nT departure from tHL OddWt


Last edited by N1ck tHL on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thl-forums.forumotion.com
iLLuZiOn tHL

iLLuZiOn tHL

Posts : 214
Join date : 2009-05-01

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:33 pm

i agree with nick 100% all you really care about is competition including when you spam the shit out of the forums to have more posts then nick. Also the main reason i quit whoring is because i got sick and tired of you posting comments on all my videos saying trick usage sucks. i know they suck you dont need to post a comment on every whore video i make. i never tell you that your style is the worst in history when its true. if your going to go on the forums to bring a whole bunch of lies and drama STOP.

_________________
el3m3nT departure from tHL Illuzion
Back to top Go down
elemenT.OaS

elemenT.OaS

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 26
Location : Lansing. MI, USA

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Know what, im done argueing, and for the record, illuzion only taught me the Exit plant, not firm. I dont feel like writing another long paragraph again >.> And illu, i didnt always post that, others do, i most of the time post vgj, imo ur just mad because im hotheaded and blamed you for the ban. I didnt talk to you that one day because i was too mad at you at the time so i didnt want my temper flare. Thanks for the comments on my personallity, if you noticed today, im trying to behave myself. I want to keep you guys as friends. I want to keep you guys as friends. I want to keep you guys as friends. i write this because i mean it <3 I will change my horrible personality and maybe we can be friends? please?

(we keep talking about lies, maybe neither of us knows all the facts and arent giving the full truth since neither of us knows it, then we say each other lies) And ps2 wasnt a lie, pros ban me because im from Xbox 360. i must style against noobs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/el3m3nTtHL
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-05-01

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Element, how can you expect any one at all to believe your sincere after that profane lying post above, which you just posted today?

_________________
el3m3nT departure from tHL OddWt
Back to top Go down
https://thl-forums.forumotion.com
elemenT.OaS

elemenT.OaS

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 26
Location : Lansing. MI, USA

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Lying? well i guess that is the end, the friendship is over, i fucked up, no one else made the problems. And thanks alot nick and illu, i truely appreciate criticism, w/o criticism, no one can improve. well im guessing this is goodbye?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/el3m3nTtHL
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

Posts : 285
Join date : 2009-05-01

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Is that post sarcastic?

_________________
el3m3nT departure from tHL OddWt
Back to top Go down
https://thl-forums.forumotion.com
elemenT.OaS

elemenT.OaS

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 26
Location : Lansing. MI, USA

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 pm

that did come off as sarcastic didnt it? I assure you it is true, not sarcasm.

Edit :: a phrase you can use for me right now is "he finally got his head on strait" i see i twisted some facts and turned them into lies. For that, i have no reasoning as to why i did it. No i respect you opinion/judgement of me, knowing that others agree, i will change who i am, is that a good plan? Will that allow more people to like me?

NO SARCASM USED IN THIS POST.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/el3m3nTtHL
elemenT.OaS

elemenT.OaS

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 26
Location : Lansing. MI, USA

el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:41 pm

I found something.

"iLLuZiOnTHPS
1st veiw and 1st to comment:D
VgJ eLement i was talking to you on xfire when u got it lol vvvvvvvvvvvvv
el3m3nT.tHL: 1408 ruins FUCK YEAAAAAA"

I miss these days. This was only 1.5 months ago, and now everything is fucked up for me. I guess it is too late to ask for forgiveness...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/el3m3nTtHL
Sponsored content




el3m3nT departure from tHL Empty
PostSubject: Re: el3m3nT departure from tHL   el3m3nT departure from tHL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
el3m3nT departure from tHL
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
tHL Forum- :: THL Talk-
Jump to: