tHL Forum-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tHL Forum-

Site Currently Under Construction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thride2.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N1ck tHL

N1ck tHL

Thride2..... Empty
PostSubject: Thride2.....   Thride2..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Well guys the good tony hawk games are over completely apparently the next game might have snowboarding and surfing heres an article from wikipedia....

''Tony Hawk stated that a sequel to Tony Hawk: Ride was already planned prior to the first game's release in November. Snowboarding and surfing were mentioned as possible priorities. [22] On January 22 2009, he confirmed that he was working with Robomodo on the sequel.[23]

Activision Publishing's CEO, Mike Griffith, has said that “It took longer to optimize the hardware, leaving less time to optimize the software", when asked about the development of the original game. It's not currently known whether the game will be a direct sequel titled 'Tony Hawk: Ride 2'.''

Ooops
Back to top Go down
https://thl-forums.forumotion.com
johnnyv thps

johnnyv thps

Thride2..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thride2.....   Thride2..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 pm

N1ck tHL wrote:
Well guys the good tony hawk games are over completely apparently the next game might have snowboarding and surfing heres an article from wikipedia....

''Tony Hawk stated that a sequel to Tony Hawk: Ride was already planned prior to the first game's release in November. Snowboarding and surfing were mentioned as possible priorities. [22] On January 22 2009, he confirmed that he was working with Robomodo on the sequel.[23]

Activision Publishing's CEO, Mike Griffith, has said that “It took longer to optimize the hardware, leaving less time to optimize the software", when asked about the development of the original game. It's not currently known whether the game will be a direct sequel titled 'Tony Hawk: Ride 2'.''

Ooops

NOOO and kelly slater on th ride2 i havent seen him since thps3

i got thp3 for 360 yay
Back to top Go down
http://nc-17clan.webs.com
-MadCap tHL-

Thride2..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thride2.....   Thride2..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 am

cant wait until that come out its gonna be the best in i seen thride for 50 dollars so its time for you to buy that joint nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thride2..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thride2.....   Thride2..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thride2.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
tHL Forum- :: All around THPS / THUG / THAW / THP8-
Jump to: